About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, I'm Olivia! On this blog I will be sharing what I know about caring for your pets. Whether it's from dogs, cats, reptiles, small animals, or even fish. I will also be available to answer any questions you have about any of your pets! Feel free to ask :) I will also be sharing info for people who own exotic pets or just wild animals in general. I hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, your animal lover Olivia <3

Monday, January 9, 2012

Pet fact of the day!!

Dogs see in color, but not the same way that we do. Veterinary ophthalmologists have found that dogs are similar to people with red/green color blindness, meaning they can see bluish and greenish shades but not reddish ones. To a dog, a bright orange ball on a grassy lawn appears as a light greenish ball in greenish grass. Go fetch

No comments:

Post a Comment